Bharat Gas is a subsidiary of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and it is a government-owned Oil and Gas Company. It is one of the largest Petroleum Company in India and today, the company has touched millions of users with help of its service and products. Bharat Gas is specifically into providing LPG for commercial and domestic use. The company has a high number of LPG Gas Consumers and if you are one of them or if you are soon planning to get a connection from Bharat Gas then this article is specifically for you.
In this article, we have listed the process to create an Online User Account for Bharat Gas and at the same time, we have also listed the process to retrieve your password with help of Forgot Password Wizard on Bharat Gas Tool. The reason why we have listed these details here is that we understand the importance of Online Account.
This online account can save you from calling distributor for every small thing. You can order a gas refill, register KYC, check for Subsidy, Transfer Gas Connection and even surrender your Gas Connection with help of the online account.
So, let us now look at the process to create a Bharat Gas User ID along with the process to reset the password.
How to register new User ID for Bharat Gas?
The process to register a new User ID for Bharat Gas is quite easy but before you begin, you must note that you would need the registered mobile number to create an account. Also, you can’t create two accounts for the same consumer number. If these two conditions are met, you can follow the steps listed below.
- There is a dedicated portal for Bharat Gas and you can visit the portal to start creating an account and avail online services. The link to the portal is https://my.ebharatgas.com/.
- Once you are on the portal, you can click on New User from the top right corner. This will take you to a new page for registering a new account. The direct link to this page is https://my.ebharatgas.com/User/Register
- To begin the registration, enter your consumer number along with the registered mobile number. Click on Proceed button once you have entered the details and this will take you to a new page. The action will also trigger an OTP request.
- On the new page, enter your OTP and click on continue button. Once the OTP is validated, you will be again taken to a new page where you can create a Login ID and Password for yourself. These are the details that you would only need to login in future.
- Once you click on the Continue button, the User ID and Password will be created for you. You can now navigate to the homepage again and click on Sign In to login to your account and avail services that you need.
After logging in to your account, you are always directed to the dashboard of your account and you can click on Book Cylinder to make a booking for the refill. The new portal also lets you make the payment of gas cylinder online.
How to Recover the Lost Password for Bharat Gas Account?
We have talked about creating a new User ID but what if you have already created one is past but you are not able to recall the password? Well, there is no need to panic as you can go ahead and recover your password easily. Here is how you can do it.
- Navigate to the Bharat Gas Portal to begin the process. The link to the portal is mentioned above. For your convenience, the link is https://my.ebharatgas.com/.
- Click on Sign in Button from the top right corner and this will take you to the sign in page. On the sign in Page, click on Forgot Login ID/Password to reset the password. This will again take you to a new page which can be used to reset the password. The direct link to this page is https://my.ebharatgas.com/User/ForgotCredential
- Enter your Consumer Number and Register mobile number and submit the request you will now receive an OTP and you would have to enter the OTP to know your Password and User ID.
- Once the OTP is validated, you will receive the user ID and Password as a text message on your registered mobile number.
This was the process to recover your User ID and Password. If you are not able to find the consumer number then you can check out the subscription voucher or even the delivery slip to know the consumer number.
Apart from this, if you face any issues then you can go ahead and call bharat gas customer care on 1800 233 3555 or you can also call on 1906 in case of an emergency.